Otrya Consulting is seeking to hire a Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
A Bachelor's degree in business or a related field is required. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sale team. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a must.
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is a must.
Our team requires a seasoned marketing executive to develop and oversee marketing campaigns in order to promote products and services. Candidates should have experience in marketing and public relations as well as highly creative, analytical, digital, commercial and administrative skills.
- Our Corporate Values. The corporate culture of Otrya Consulting is based on openness, respect and equality regardless of the religion, sex, race, age, etc. These core values help us build a friendly working environment, where all the employees can feel comfortable and significant. We believe that the more comfort you get, the better results you produce.
- Diversity of Learning Opportunities. When you join our team, you’ll dive into a knowledge-sharing environment. We encourage our employees to attend multiple conferences and workshops held both inside the company and on the outside.
Generating Innovative Ideas. Are you an idea generator? We value those lightbulb moments. Whether it’s how we can be working more efficiently, discovering new ways to success or helping others thrive, we are here to listen.
- Customer Focus: always putting the customer first
- Innovation: always looking for new and original ideas
- Challenge: always questioning and debating
- Competition: believing in ourselves and striving to be the best
Support: sharing ideas, listening and providing feedback
Whenever you decide to send us your CV, be ready for a job interview that goes in several simple but efficient stages.
Interview StagesPreparing Our Candidates
Our interview stages are designed to learn about your experience, interests and expectations as well as your skills. Along the stages, we will discuss the compensation package and if we reach an agreement, you will be part of the team.Apply Now!